- Principal: Formed partnership in 1990 between Integra Marketing and Dumont Sales and Marketing. Began career in 1980 as a manufacturer’s representative in the Southern California and Nevada markets. Expertise: Contract work and consultants.
- Principal: Created Integra Marketing in 1987. Formed partnership in 1990 between Integra Marketing and Dumont Sales and Marketing. Twenty eight years experience as a manufacturer’s representative. Eight years of restaurant operations management in full service restaurants. Expertise: Stocking dealers in Southern California.
- Principal: Joined Integra Marketing in 1995. Has held various sales and marketing positions with the Shannon Group and Bastian Blessing. Twenty nine years of industry experience. Expertise: Development of chain business through established/new relationships and technical understanding. Interaction and coordination with marketing, operations, engineering and purchasing.
- Principal: Created Integra Marketing in 1987. Formed partnership in 1990 between Integra Marketing and Dumont Sales and Marketing. Twenty five years experience as a manufacturer’s representative. Various sales and marketing positions for S.E. Rykoff. Managerial experience with a small restaurant chain. Expertise: Stocking / contract dealers.
- Las Vegas: Has over 25 years of sales experience in the Las Vegas Market. Mark has worked at all levels of distribution, dealers, consultant, and food service representative. Major focus will be working with the end users to get products specified and then work with the local dealer to secure the sale.
- Inside Sales: In addition to in stock responsibilities, provides inside sales and customer service support. Fifteen years experience with integra marketing. Seventeen years previous experience with another distribution company.
Larry M. Villalpando
- Equipment Specialist: Full scope of technical responsibilities to include job quotations, process, track and support customer requirements/orders. Primary focus is Engineered Beer Systems. Thirty years experience in operations and sales in the Food Service Industry on both the factory and dealer levels.
- Inside Sales: Responsible for managing Blue Sky Draft Beer Services’ marketing, accounting, sales, quotations, installations, and customer support. Graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara in June, 2011 with a degree in Business Economics.
- Distribution Center: Handles the shipping and receiving functions of our distribution business. Over 10 years previous warehousing and inventory control experience in the Food Service Industry.